When you fill out a contact form on our website, Scalepoint will process the provided personal information in order to contact you regarding your inquiry. Thus, Scalepoint becomes the data controller for the processing of your personal information.
Personal information we process:
- Email address
- Phone number
- Job title
- As well as any personal information you provide in the message field
The legal basis for processing your personal information, which you provide in connection with filling out a contact form, is legitimate interest, pursuant to Article 6(1)(f) of the General Data Protection Regulation. We retain the information to respond to your inquiry and to compile statistics on the types of companies and roles from which we typically receive inquiries.
We securely retain your personal information for 1 year from the date you fill out the contact form. After that, it will be automatically deleted.
You have the following rights regarding the personal information you have provided to us:
- Access to information about what personal information Scalepoint has registered
- The right to have incorrect information about the individual registered by Scalepoint corrected
- The right to have information deleted when the registration is no longer necessary for the purposes and is not prevented by a task/duty imposed on Scalepoint under Danish or EU law
- Access to have the information provided to Scalepoint in a structured, commonly used, and machine-readable format, possibly by email
Objections to Scalepoint's processing of personal information can be directed to Scalepoint's data protection officer (DPO@scalepoint.com).
It is possible to complain to the Danish Data Protection Agency (Datatilsynet) about Scalepoint's processing of personal information, including non-compliance with the rights of the data subject. For further information, please refer to the Danish Data Protection Agency's website www.datatilsynet.dk.